Some examples of our Products include:
- Cloud-based Software as a Service (the “SaaS”) products used to analyze data and provide information management
- Software installed to analyze data and provide information management
- Information System hardware (e.g., servers, storage, processors) used in conjunction with our Products.
2. The Vincit Group is Headquartered in the U.S.
You acknowledge and consent that any information provided or collected may be used, processed, and transferred within the United States and to other countries or territories not necessarily offering the same level of data protection as your country.
4. Applicability of Other Vincit Privacy Policies
The websites of any of Vincit’s affiliates and some of its Products may have separate privacy policies with differing terms and conditions applying to their use.
5. Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including information you provide us and information we get from your use of our Site or Products. For instance, in order to access certain portions of the Site, order Products, or even use some Products you may be required to register with us or otherwise provide some additional data such as your name, institution/company, address, phone number, email, username, etc..
Information we collect about your use of our Site or Products may, for example, include:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The content you access.
- The functions, products, or services you use on the Site or Products and purchasing history.
- Your computer’s operating system.
- Up-time and other usage statistics about the Site or Products.
- Location information.
- Web browser used.
- The date and time of your visit to the Site or use of the Product.
6. How We Collect Information
7. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information collected:
- To improve the Site, the Products, including any applications, products, services, and software available through them.
- To improve the customer experience.
- For marketing purposes.
- To store your interests and preferences in order to customize your use of the Site or Products.
- To communicate with you (such as for Product support and billing issues).
- To authenticate users.
- To improve other products and services.
- To compile and analyze trends.
- To carry out transactions.
- We also may aggregate the collected information with information from other customers and users of the Site, Products, or other products and services for analysis such as to determine user and performance trends. Generally, any such aggregation will involve redacted or anonymous data.
8. Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our sites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not identify you.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
9. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not provide, sell, or lease your personal information to any third parties without your express consent, except for the following scenarios under which we may release such information and to which you hereby acknowledge and agree:
- We may share your personal information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties with whom we have a relationship established in support of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who are prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets.
- We may disclose your personal information as a transferred asset if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party.
10. Collection of Personal Information
Upon written request we will make reasonable efforts to provide you with a summary of your personal information collected by us. Such written requests to update, correct, and / or obtain a summary of your personal information collected can be made by contacting us at email@example.com or at The Vincit Group, 412 Georgia Ave. Suite 300, Chattanooga, TN 37403, attention: Legal Department.
11. Contacting You
12. Opt Out
13. Release of Information
14. Links, Third Party Applications and Software
15. Retention of Collected Information
17. Security of Collected Information
The Site and Products are not intended for use by minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors that use the Site or Products.
19. Contact Us
20. Privacy Shield
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Vincit is committed to resolving complaints or concerns you may have about privacy or how your personal information is used. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at The Vincit Group, 412 Georgia Ave. Suite 300, Chattanooga, TN 37403, attention: Legal Department.